Red House Award Prize



Here are some more of the lovely drawings from my lovely Red House Children's Book Award presentation book for Lark in the Ark. Peter Bently and I got one each for being shortlisted this year.


You can read more about the book and our nomination for the award on the main blog, but in the meantime, here are some more of my voters' illustrations:


Good eh? Thanks to everyone who voted, and an especially big thanks to everyone who did me or Peter a drawing, or wrote a review for our book.


Such a shame I didn't get to meet those of you who were lucky enough to be at the ceremony. I'm sure you all had a good time!


2 comments:

Nina Khashchina aka Apple-Pine said...

some really exciting works! ;) Congratulations - I think this gift is wonderful!

Lynne the Pencil said...

Yes, it's a lovely idea. I should imagine the kids really like the idea of being able to 'speak' directly to the author and illustrator too.